Most times, people come here on online blogs and query about adding any module inside the WhatsApp to disable all its notifications, WhatsApp calls, video calls, and group chats.
However, it’s a tough thing to add on WhatsApp by the official developers, as the device permissions and notifications offer the same thing systematically. After offering it as a system setting, it became damn complicated for users to disable notifications, particularly for an app like WhatsApp.
Now, if you’ll visit shops, they’d charge you lots of money for just a few clicks, and consequently, understanding the disabling procedure is tough too. What you can do here to make this tough task simple is download WhatsApp Plus.
If you’ve gone through the homepage of the exact website, you must have come here for the DND Mode. DND stands for Do Not Disturb, and it’s a privileged mode available inside the WhatsApp Plus.
This DND Mode can be called the Flight Mode of WhatsApp, which when get enabled, breaches all the annoying WhatsApp notifications, and call pages.
Also read: Is WhatsApp Plus safe to use?
In simple words, it’s a single prompt toggle developed inside the modified version for techies to disable each of the notifications linked with WhatsApp. No messages, no calls, no video calls; download WhatsApp Plus APK and follow the procedure as shown below video –
Watching video isn’t the only format to learn the procedure of enabling DND Mode on WhatsApp Plus. But exceptionally, you can also cram each step of the procedure conveniently through the below-listed text steps. Go through them all and start enjoying a DND, no annoying mode –
- The first step goes on downloading and installing the WhatsApp Plus APK. Do that on your phone!
- After installation, verify your registered WhatsApp number on this Plus version.
- Later, restart the App and click the top panel listed Wi-Fi kind of icon.
- Afterward, you’ll get prompted by a notification asking for activating Airplane Mode.
- Click the Activate button at the last and restart the App.
Ultimately, you’ve activated the Airplane Mode for your WhatsApp Plus, and you’re now free from all those annoying messages, calls, and video calls until you won’t deactivate this Airplane Mode again.
Additionally, if you want to disable this Airplane mode anytime, you need to follow the same process once again, but this time, you’d glimpse a Deactivate tab in place of last time’s Activate. Enjoy chatting!
- How to Install WhatsApp Plus on PC
- Customize WhatsApp Plus Like a Pro
- Download Status on WhatsApp Plus
- Enable Always Online Feature on WhatsApp Plus
- Download & Install Themes on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Hide Media from Gallery on WhatsApp Plus
- Change Emojis on WhatsApp Plus (Emoji Variants)
- How to Use Anti Delete Feature on WhatsApp Plus
- Send Message without Saving Number on WhatsApp Plus
- Hide Blue Ticks, Second Tick, Typing on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Hide Online Status on WhatsApp Plus (Tutorial)
- Lock Specific Conversation on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Increase Image Share Limit on WhatsApp Plus
- Set Lock on WhatsApp Plus (Pattern, Fingerprint, PIN)
- How to Increase Forward Limit up to 250 on WhatsApp Plus
- Send Images in High Resolution using WhatsApp Plus
- How to Send Stickers on WhatsApp Plus
- Schedule Messages on WhatsApp Plus
- WhatsApp Plus Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Auto Reply Messages on WhatsApp Plus
- Search and Send Web Images Directly From a Chat using WhatsApp Plus