While using an Android Smartphone, it’s good and working to play with the online games, but not the app privacy. Privacy isn’t something you’re going to play with, but these apps rarely offer privacy features and get damn time to get the new further updates and privacy features.
Similarly, we’ve got here the WhatsApp official app, which still needs to add hundreds of privacies features we’re still wandering to enjoy.
Some of these features are hiding blue ticks, hiding second ticks, hiding typing stats, hiding recording, and hiding view status. These things are the cons of WhatsApp, as most of us don’t want to let others notice that we just have stared at their profile like that.
Sometimes, we feel seeing messages, but reply later, and it gets rude when they get the further blue tick notifications that we’ve watched their message.
Moreover, they also know when we’re typing, recording, choosing an image, using the camera, and being online. However, it sometimes sounds cool to share these stats, but we can’t deal with this every time.
That’s why we need here the modded version of WhatsApp called WhatsApp Plus. Plus version is the scripted part of WhatsApp, which includes some exceptional privileges with the exact WhatsApp interface and servers.
Also read: Is WhatsApp Plus legal?
Now, if you’re one of those techies and want to use such privacy features on your own WhatsApp, you can try the WhatsApp Plus. It’s a smooth privilege of this scripted version that you can enable using the procedure shown within the below video and steps.
Playing with the video must seem hard for you, but using the text-mentioned steps isn’t as hard as it sounds. You can enable these extrinsic privacy privileges of WA Plus to damn conveniently by employing the below-listed steps on the WhatsApp Plus installed on your phone.
2. Now, create a new account or verify your old WhatsApp number on the WhatsApp Plus version.
3. Afterward, restart the app on your phone.
4. Now, click the contact for whom you want to change these privacy settings on your WhatsApp Plus.
5. Inside that particular contact, click the top mentioned name of that contact.
6. Now, you’ll get inside that contact setting. Hit the Custom Privacy tab listed at the top.
7. Finally, you’ll glimpse all the contact privacy settings, as listed below:
- Hide Blue Ticks
- Hide Second Ticks
- Hide Blue Microphone
- Hide typing…
- Hide recording…
- Hide View Status
- Hide Anti Delete messages
8. Now, enable the toggle for whichever settings you want to enable for that particular contact.
9. That’s it! Now, restart your WhatsApp Plus App and see the magic.
From now, whenever this particular contact will open your WhatsApp, he’d be restricted per the enabled privacy features. Yeah, it was that smooth! Now, you can enjoy the privacy on WhatsApp Plus that you dreamed of from the official WhatsApp but didn’t ever get. Enjoy the simplicity!
- How to Install WhatsApp Plus on PC
- Activate DND Mode on WhatsApp Plus
- Customize WhatsApp Plus Like a Pro
- Download Status on WhatsApp Plus
- Enable Always Online Feature on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Hide Media from Gallery on WhatsApp Plus
- Change Emojis on WhatsApp Plus (Emoji Variants)
- How to Use Anti Delete Feature on WhatsApp Plus
- Send Message without Saving Number on WhatsApp Plus
- Download & Install Themes on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Hide Online Status on WhatsApp Plus (Tutorial)
- Lock Specific Conversation on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Increase Image Share Limit on WhatsApp Plus
- Set Lock on WhatsApp Plus (Pattern, Fingerprint, PIN)
- How to Increase Forward Limit up to 250 on WhatsApp Plus
- Send Images in High Resolution using WhatsApp Plus
- How to Send Stickers on WhatsApp Plus
- Schedule Messages on WhatsApp Plus
- WhatsApp Plus Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Auto Reply Messages on WhatsApp Plus
- Search and Send Web Images Directly From a Chat using WhatsApp Plus