Are you looking for step by step guide on installing WhatsApp Plus APK on Android? If yes, then you are in the right place.
Also, along with the installation process, we have shown you how you can Install Whatsapp Plus without losing chats, images, videos, and all other media files that are important to you. So stay tuned with the guide.
Steps to Install WhatsApp Plus on Android?
Before installing this mod on your android, make sure to uninstall the official WhatsApp application. If you do not uninstall the official app, then you will get an "App Not Installed" error while installing WhatsApp Plus APK on your phone.
1. Download latest WhatsApp Plus APK on your android phone.
2. Once you have downloaded the apk file, head over to the Downloads folder and tap on the apk file to install it.
3. Next tap on install, you may get a popup stating “Installation Blocked.” Go to Settings and enable the “Unknown Sources” option.
4. Go back and again Install the apk, this time you will not get any error, tap on next and let the app be installed on your phone.
5. Once the app gets installed on your phone, open the app and complete the onscreen instructions.
If you want to move from the official WhatsApp app to Whatsapp plus without losing Chats, Messages, and Media Files, then follow the below steps.
Install WhatsApp Plus without losing Chats
1. Open the official WhatsApp application, and tap on three dots located at the top right corner.
2. Tap on Settings, next tap on Chats.
3. Under Chats you will find the Chat backup option tap on it.
4. On the Chat backup page you will have to configure some settings.
- Under Google Drive settings, choose your Google account in which you want to store your backup files.
- Next, choose the medium through which you want to backup over Wifi or cellular data.
- If you want to backup all your WhatsApp videos, then toggle on the Include videos option.
5. Once you have done the above settings, simply tap on the BACKUP option.
If you have lots of messages and media files, you may have to wait longer for backup to succeed.
After successful backup, follows the below steps. Make sure to cross-check if your Backup is completed or not.
6. Install WhatsApp Plus APK on your device following the above steps.
7. Open the app and click on Agree and Continue button. You will be asked to verify your phone number on the next page, but before verifying your phone number, tap on the COPY WHATSAPP DATA option.
8. Now you can verify your phone number as you do normally.
9. After your phone number is verified successfully, you will be redirected to the Restore Backup page. Tap on the RESTORE option.
10. Backup restore process will begin. The complete restoring process may take longer, depending on the size of the backup. Please wait, don’t rush.
Once the backup files are restored successfully, you will see all your chats and media files as before.
Recommended Article: WhatsApp Plus Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Install WhatsApp Plus on PC
- Activate DND Mode on WhatsApp Plus
- Customize WhatsApp Plus Like a Pro
- Download Status on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Download & Install Themes on WhatsApp Plus
- Enable Always Online Feature on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Hide Media from Gallery on WhatsApp Plus
- Change Emojis on WhatsApp Plus (Emoji Variants)
- How to Use Anti Delete Feature on WhatsApp Plus
- Send Message without Saving Number on WhatsApp Plus
- Hide Blue Ticks, Second Tick, Typing on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Hide Online Status on WhatsApp Plus (Tutorial)
- Lock Specific Conversation on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Increase Image Share Limit on WhatsApp Plus
- Set Lock on WhatsApp Plus (Pattern, Fingerprint, PIN)
- How to Increase Forward Limit up to 250 on WhatsApp Plus
- Send Images in High Resolution using WhatsApp Plus
- How to Send Stickers on WhatsApp Plus
- Schedule Messages on WhatsApp Plus
- WhatsApp Plus Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Auto Reply Messages on WhatsApp Plus
- Search and Send Web Images Directly From a Chat using WhatsApp Plus